Below is the latest version of the Engineering Meeting draft programme (v4) as of 19.09.2014. All room allocations and times shown below have been confirmed.
Important information before requesting a meeting:
- Due to logistics constraints, the cutoff date for changes to the official programme is September 15, after which new requests cannot be guaranteed to be met.
- We have no more rooms left to allocate in our contract with the venue. New requests for parallel meetings require new rooms to be booked subject to the venue's room availability.
- Before requesting an interface meeting, please check the schedule below to make sure it does not clash with other meetings and is not already covered.
- Please also indicate the maximum number of participants.
There are two room types left at the venue (subject to availability):
- The large breakouts shown in the schedule below as "not available" for 30 to 40 people, charged to us at full day rate.
- a small meeting room for up to 10 people max, charged to us by the hour (Australia II).
- another small meeting room for up to 6 people max, charged to us by the hour (Australia I).
- Consortia board meetings and internal meetings are to be arranged separately by the consortia at their own cost.
Alternatively, the Abrolhos room is a quiet semi-open space where up to 8 people can informally meet and chat. It is not open for booking.
The conference venue also features a large restaurant and bar area where informal discussions can be held.
To request a meeting, please write to the LOC at firstname.lastname@example.org.