Note that this conference is strictly limited to 80 participants.
If you want to give a presentation or submit a poster:
Step 1: Send in your abstract - abstracts will open on 1 November 2023 and will close on 30 November 2023. If you wish to submit a poster, please specify this in your abstract.
If you want to be considered for one of the competitive scholarships, please ignore these steps and go directly to the tab “Scholarships for early career researchers”.
Step 2: You will then receive a notification if your abstract is accepted or not by 20 December 2023
Step 3: If your abstract is accepted, you will then receive a specific link to register to our conference. You will have until 15 January 2024 to register if not the slot might be given to someone else.
Step 4: Register and pay by 15 January 2024 of your acceptance by selecting a specific package (see package information down below). General attendance will open at this time subject to availability.
Due to contract rules, we can only accept cancellations until 21 January 2024.
Registration packages for the full week of conference:
Standard Registration will take place from 20 December 2023 to 15 January 2024
- Conference package 1: single room - Price 1500 CHF per person
- Conference package 2: twin room - Price 1300 CHF per person (limited to 10 rooms)
- Conference package 3: triple room - Price 1200 CHF per person (limited to 3 rooms)
A full week of conference includes:
- 5 days of conference
- 4 nights at the hotel
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners during the week as well as drinks
- A Welcome fondue Dinner with Astronaut Claude Nicollier
- A lunch and excursion (to Glacier 3000) on Wednesday afternoon
- A Poster Session with a drink (apero)
- Free shuttle from les Diablerets train station to hotel and back
- Free admission to the hotel pool, fitness, sauna and sanarium areas
- Taxes, Service, VAT
For twin or triple accommodation please note that:
- Women will be placed with women and men with men according to their category (as far as possible).
- People coming accompanied will be able to register their accompanying person, which will allow us to put them together.
- Rooms will be allocated subject to hotel availability.
- Bookings will be made on a first come, first served basis
For accompanying person please see rates below:
The following rate is based on a participant who is registered and who pays the price on a double room basis:
- Standard Registration: 1100CHF per accompanying person
Accompanying person's rate includes:
- Accommodation with participant in a double room
- 3 meals daily
- Glacier 3000 excursion
- Note they should not attend conference sessions and coffee breaks